Find us on Facebook
© Alliance Group Protection Services
BUILT BY crs7.com
Tap to call
● We maintain all forms of required insurance which includes $3,000,000 to
$10,000,000 General Liability and $2,000,000 Workers Compensation.
● We provide detex system, which is a computerized monitoring system that
allows you to know when and where the officer is at all times during his shift.
● Our Supervisors check the post and its officer randomly and frequently.
Supervisor's inspections include but are not limited to job performance and
● We provide communication systems, which includes cell phone, pagers and
● Our Clients have access to our security management 24-
● Our security guards are highly trained and professional. Training includes, but
not limited to, CPR/First Aid, Pepper Spray, Baton, Firearms, and Power to
Arrest and S.T.A.R. (Standardized Training for Alcohol Retailers).
● We provide marked cars, golf carts or bicycles when large areas need to be
● Although our headquarters is located in Los Angeles, we actively provide
services for clients from San Francisco to San Diego.
● We can provide any style or color of uniform.
Why to choose Alliance Group
● All complaints or requests received are printed on a daily
log form. These log forms are reviewed daily by the
operations manager and are given to the designated supervisor for immediate action. Upon completion of a
request or resolution of a problem, the supervisor submits
a written report to the operations manager for review.
● Operations supervisors and personnel are instructed to
record all observations and comments in writing, taking
notes at all times, and making daily checklists of tasks to
● Work logs are checked daily and problems or deviations
from the normal standards are studied with any
subsequent action and results being documented.
● Supervising staff are equipped with cell phones for any
emergencies that may arise.
● For your convenience, telephone numbers are available 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.